Friday, February 6, 2009

Nate & Kate





Katelyn wanted to know where they were on my blog so I'll give you an update on what they're up to...




Economic hard times has hit Nate lately. Finding himself without a job right at the moment has made him Curt & my slave. I'm kind of liking hard times. :-) Vehicles are being kept clean, all my snow is being shoveled and pretty much anything else I ask gets done by the end of the day.

He's been finding time to ride his 4 wheeler quite a bit and for some reason thought it would be fun to turn a riding lawn mower into a racing vehicle. I think he's been watching CMT's redneck shows a bit too much. I'll let you know when he's become a professional mower racer!






Katelyn




What can I say about Katelyn..

14,000 text msgs, never home, Dutch Diva, lives as if economic times are not hard!

Let me explain. :-)

Her cell phone is constantly attached to her hand, I didn't even know it was physically possible to text that many times in one month but Katelyn has shown me it is. We told her to knock it off and we went over on our talking minutes soooo back to texting she went.


She has embraced high school life, involved in show choir or Dutch Divas (which is really cool and if you can watch a competition some time I recommend it!) sports, concerts and anything else she can get involved in or go to.


Which brings me to spending money, unfortunately being involved requires money which she doesn't have so my checkbook gets opened. Anybody need a babysitter??? :-)


She's a good kid, I'm not seriously complaining! Here she is in her Show Choir costume.

1 comment:

  1. Aww..what beautiful children =) I am planning on coming to her Show Choir on the 21st..let me know what time.
    14,000 texts..holy cow!

    ReplyDelete