Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter












After a fun day at my Mom's eating our body weight in a yummy lunch, Easter candy and birthday cake for Braden & Katelyn we went home and burned off our native grasses that surround our house. I thought I would point out to Kurtis the correct way to have a grass fire and not have to call the fire department. :-) We did call the police department to tell them we were doing this and then got a call from them an hour later making sure everything was fine because they'd had 40 calls reporting the fire and heard it was incredibly close to the buildings. Not sure what fire they were looking at.




Katelyn made a bargain that if we all helped with this project that we should head to Jersey Freeze for supper. There's nothing better than green apple ice cream covered in caramel for supper! I'd already totally blown my diet for the day so I might as well blow it really good. Back to Triscuits and Healthy Choice Steamers today! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment